Saturday, January 7, 2012

Quotes That Inspire Me - 1

Inspiration can come from any and many. Anyone can write a short sentence or paragraph or story that can affect you profoundly and teach you something. However, though many things can be inspiring, it is those that affect what is weakest in us that we'd like to be able to refer to when we're feeling bad.
For example, if low self-confidence is your problem then quotes on procrastination wouldn't help at that particular point in time.
The following is a quote that I'd like to remember when I'm feeling nervous or unconfident:
Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt.
-William Shakespeare
I hope I never forget this. I have a tendency to be worried and nervous and self-sabotaging. I hope remembering this helps me to trust in myself. :) 

4 comments:

  1. A thought-provoking and inspiring post.I adore anything related with optimism.your quote reminds me of lines I had heard somewhere-"Why do we always doubt our strength and potential?Why not doubt our weaknesses?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice quote, am gonna note it down. William Wordsworth has always been my inspiration and whenever I read about his life and whatever he suffered I feel my failure is nothing compared to his.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shreya! :) I always try to keep track of inspiring persons, will definitely add Wordsworth to the list..thanks!

      Delete

All comments, criticism and feedback are welcome! You can even post as Anonymous if you're really shy. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...